11.10.2008

A New Goal In Life

Today, I was reading Aimee's post about starting her new weight loss program again and I got jealous. I have recently been thinking that it is something that I am going to do. I want meals either planned or suggested, I want someone to tell me what exercises to do and I want to be weighed and measured. I am the biggest I have ever been and I'm nearing the big 3 and I don't like it. I am not very close, but I'd rather be closer to the 2 than the 3 LOL. I put up a ticker that I will track my weight (no comments about my weight if you're gonna be mean!) I'm not doing anything really, right now. I need to stop drinking soda's because lately I've started again. I will make iced tea everyday! :D I just feel so motivated, but hate that it costs $$ to do, which I don't have and I am not gonna ask my parents to pay for me. I am an adult, and I mean I'm still living in their house and eating their food, but I want to do things for myself...as much as possible. I'm looking harder for a job, and I really need to complete my incomplete at school so I can get my degree in the mail. I just know that I can do it. I also don't think that I will ever be "tiny"... I am 5'10", but I know I can be smaller. My goal is 175... so that's 100lbs. I need to lose. I can't imagine being like a size 14....I really can't imagine myself being any smaller than that - but who knows! Oh, I am currently a size 20/22... it depends on the jeans and the brand and yada yada.... So I'll keep updating on what I eat and do daily...maybe it'll motivate me to do more seeing how much I DON'T do now :D

1 comment:

Aimee said...

AWWW!! I am so glad you are doing this with me! Also, I am touched that I inspired you! You can do this! WE can do this! yay!! GO ADRI!