11.18.2008

It definitely was a Monday

Today (Monday) I went to the grocery and bought my Zyrtec D (generic brand, though) and I think I can finally breathe without sneezing :D I also had to buy some cremini mushrooms for dinner tomorrow, or sometime this week, I dunno - mom needed them. Then I came home and had to clean the kitchen, which I'll finish up tomorrow - I just have to wipe off counters.

I got a call this afternoon from the temp agency I had applied at back in March (before I quit at Lowe's) and they told me that they wanted to see if I was working and if I was still interested in looking for a job through their agency. WELL OF COURSE! I didn't tell her that, I just told her yes and she verified my info and she told me that they had a position for a well-known company in town and she was going to set up a profile to send them, and then they will decide whether or not they would like to interview me, and so on. I told her that I did not want to be a cashier anymore, I'd been one for 8 years and it's time for something new, and that I was open to doing anything, but I don't want to make it seem like I can do things that I can't (ie: forklift operations LOL) So she told me that it is an office job, dealing with customers but it is NOT a cashiering position, no cashiering involved (YAY!) and it is dealing with computers and whatnot. So I hope they want to interview me - she said I have a ton of experience with customer service, she sounded confident so I will be too :) She said she would call me if they contacted her to set up an interview, or I could call her...I think I will give her tomorrow (not really sure how quickly the companies get back to them regarding profiles) and if she doesn't call then I'll call her on Wednesday.

In other news - I am loving these kittens, Sugar N Spice, more and more everyday. Just right now, Spice jumped down from the top of my mom's recliner where she had been snuggled in a soft blanket, walked across one table, over a laptop, across another recliner, and across another table just to cuddle with me :) Sugar has been asleep on the couch cushion next to me for at least an hour. They are the cutest! I had to make a folder for kitten pics only because there are hundreds now.

Thanksgiving is coming up and we're going to have dinner at my grandparent's house. My aunt, uncle and cousin are coming down so that will be nice. I don't think I've seen them in two years? Maybe they came down and I just can't remember.... hmmmmmm.... Oh well. OH! and Kaitlyn will be here too :D She's my niece.

Ok - that's all I can think of to write. I'll try to blog more often.... and I need to get on that damn treadmill already! I've been organizing my photos today and trying to figure if I have doubles on here. Here's a pic that I forgot I had. I took it while I was working at Lowe's in the Outside Garden register.



Not bad for a cell phone picture!

HUGS!

No comments: