11.10.2008

Here's Me

I decided I should show you guys what I looked like in high school when I thought I was big LOL. I'll also try and find a pic that shows my girth :D

This pic was taken my senior year.... LOOK AT MY FACE!

This picture was probably senior year too - I don't remember, but you can't even see a tummy!!! Or, rather, you can see my boobs sticking out just a bit farther than my tummy LOL
This is the most recent picture of me where you see a side view of me. It was a year ago at my best friend's wedding (sounds like a movie HAHAHA). The boobs are further out than my tummy cuz I had my fake boob bra on and I was probably sucking in the gut ;) But I'm a big stomach, big hips and big booty'd gal. I hope after I lose the weight I want, I just have a smaller version of my ghetto booty :D






3 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

I think you are stunningly beautiful. I do understand the desire to drop pounds though. I have been struggling for most of my adult life. Actually maybe more like 15 years. I look at pictures of myself when I "thought" I was fat and say "Damn. I would totally love to have THAT body back." I have been able to drop pounds, but they just seem to jump right back on! So far the last 30 pounds I have lost have stayed that way. I need to start exercising again though because I do not lose weight just by diet. I have to exercise. I can maintain with diet, but nothing else comes off unless I sweat it off. So that would be the biggest tip I could give you. Exercise. Walk. Skip. Jump. Anything. Just move.
Have a great day!
Hugs....
~Barb~

Adriana said...

Thanks Barb :) I know I am beautiful, but I know I can be even better looking which is what makes me wanna see what I can look like. I also, like Aimee, wanna get to a healthy weight for when I decide to have kids. Granted I'm not married yet, but I know one day I'm going to have kids :)

Aimee said...

I hate looking at pictures of me in high school. Just because I thought I was so big my whole life...and it turns out, I was big but not HUGE like I am now. It's crazy what the media makes us think is fat now days. Anyway, I like BaWa's advice! Love ya girl!!