11.23.2008

Freakin Blogger wouldn't let me embed the 2 things I made on Jib Jab, I had to post them to Blogger through the Jib Jab site.... what a pain! ANYWHO - I made a ton of holiday videos on J.J.'s site (GO ELF YOURSELF!) :D


BUT... I am not going to post them yet. I think I'm going to space them out too - I made 4 so maybe one a week? That should get me to Christmas :) I love that Turkey Day is almost here. It is my favorite because we eat turkey and I have to savor it because at Christmas we have ham and the only thing we repeat from Turkey Day are pumpkin and pecan pies :) I LOVE PIES!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM..... I'm so excited :D I'm not a fan of ham so I usually just eat the other stuff like sinful potatoes, YUM-O! I love the holiday season - I wait all year for it to come around again. I love the music and the feelings and the family and togetherness (Awwwww.) My aunt Kathrin, uncle Jim and cousin Kendall are coming down for Turkey Day - so that'll be fun.

Peace Out!

No comments: