11.19.2008

IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Just a quick note. I love Luzianne Peach Iced Tea :D I drink it everyday... I put honey at the bottom of the glass and I have a lil honey with each gulp. DELICIOUS! I make a pitcher of tea about once a day... Hello, my name is Adriana, and I am an iced tea addict.


I started working on my class today, and emailed my professor to let him know I was still working on it... I have until the end of this semester. I have a lot of work to do though UGH - dammit. I hate grammar too LOL

OH - totally forgot to tell y'all... When mom was out of town this past Friday/Saturday, dad and I went to eat seafood at this place called The Blue Shell.... long story short, dad found 2.... count 'em 2 pearls in his Vuelve a la Vida cocktail!!! CRAZY! Fo' reals :)

I'm looking forward to Friday because the high down here is 65 degrees! YAY :D

Have a great Thursday everyone :)

HUGS!

No comments: