3.08.2009

Sunday Night Nothingness




I am in the middle of STARTING laundry LOL I have nothing to wear to court tomorrow. I found my other pair of jeans I KNEW I had buried at the bottom of my hamper! I am not sure if I'm ready to sit in a court room all day tomorrow.... 9am til 5, I think. I guess it'll be no different than sitting in the auditorium all last week, except I won't get much done when it comes to reading my book hahaha!


I am excited that I'm going to be going to Austin in 20 days!!! Haven't told my parents yet... but that can wait ;)
I have been applying for jobs up there like crazy... pray that I get a call or email soon, please! I want to move like NOW and finally be with my honey.

Ok - I'll try and post something tomorrow, but with the only thing going on in my life being a trial which I cannot speak of, I may not have anything to post about.

HUGS!

No comments: