3.06.2009

Fat Friday on Saturday

****UPDATED AGAIN****
I better be arguing with Aunt Flow soon or I'm gonna be pissed LOL. I can't believe I'm going to post this, but not as much as I can't believe these numbers!

Weight: 276.2
Last week: 271.0

Body Fat: 48
Last week: 46.4

BMI: 39.6
Last week: 38.9

Ok, I've been in jury duty all week... which doesn't really allow for the healthiest of eating. As a matter of fact, I only had breakfast one of those days. I didn't eat several times, which is what I need to start doing... but I blame Aunt Flow's impending visit AND jury duty LOL! Also, sitting in an auditorium for 5 days doesn't do much for exercise. UGH. I didn't wanna post the number because I can't understand a weight gain of 5 lbs in one week. I didn't pig out or anything. I really only skipped breakfast. I decided I needed to post the friggin' numbers because I said I would, and if I DON'T then I'm not being honest with myself or with anyone else.

I feel like poop now.... Oh well, it shall go down!


****UPDATED****
Ok... I know I said that I would post the results.... but I'm thinking I should do the weigh-in at the same time of day... not right after I ate. Also, might be TMI but I know who reads my blog and I know all us ladies (sorry honey, not you LOL) go through this every month... but I'm gonna start soon, and I'm bloated n have that crazy water weight hahaha can I claim a 5th amendment week for my weigh in? LMAO I'll post it tomorrow. I want to weigh myself when I first wake up, before I eat anything. If it's the same as what it was just now then I'll post it anyways, but I don't see any reason, other than Aunt Flow, that I GAINED the amount of weight that I did. Don't hate :)

Can I just say "EFF AUNT FLOW!" ;)

am i right ladies??

comment! I think my scale's broken! hee hee
****
Weigh-In results COMING SOON!!! I will do it as soon as dad goes out for a smoke break. :D

1 comment:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

You will again 5-8 pounds the week of your period. My sister who weighs less than me gains around 7-8. I gain about 5. It will go away. It's just part of our cycle. Drink drink drink water. It flushes all the bad stuff out. If you need a little boost for your metabolism, drink green tea, or take the pills. They are all natural. And I still say walk when you can. If you are still at jury duty, park far away from the door so that you can walk more, and take the stairs if you need to go up a couple floors. That way you can get in a little bit of walking!
So proud of you!!!!!