3.12.2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



It's 2:30am and I am about to go to my room and talk to my wonderful boyfriend and then go to sleep. I love falling asleep on the phone with him... call us crazy, but it makes me feel like we're together even though we can't be. I love the fact that in these past three years, we've done that every night.... I can count on two hands the number of nights one of us has fallen asleep before getting on the phone and the other had to go to sleep "alone". I love Jeremy so much.

I have this cute idea for a blog post, but I will do it after I wake up... so check back in the afternoon LOL! I don't have court again until Wednesday of next week... so I'm sleeping in! :D

Have a great morning to you early risers, and I'll post my 3 year anniversary blog when I wake up :)

Hugs!