3.16.2009

It's a BOY!!!

I'm going to have a sweet lil' nephew come late August!!! I am going to go to Hobby Lobby with mom tomorrow and get some more yarn to make a blanket for my lil' what's his name..... and some little surprises too :) We are having name discussions now that we know it's going to be a boy.

I'M SO EXCITED!


Oh, and I've been told by the sis in law AND my brother that I'm in charge of the baby shower along with Jaime's sister... whom I've never met, ever! I think it was a little, um, forceful, I guess for them to say "you're in charge of my shower"...... I also want to know with what money they think I can pull off a baby shower LOL. Anyways, off my soap box. I need ideas of things to do for a baby shower.... since apparently I'm in charge of it LOL

1 comment:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Baby shower = cake and a couple of games. Easy!