12.03.2008

She's FEARLESS!

Apparently we have a daredevil amongst our two kitties. Loud noises and water in a spray bottle doesn't deter them - I should just say HER because Sugar only stays on the tree skirt and chews on a few branches, and on the fringes on the skirt. SHE is the one who climbs to the top of the tree. I guess that star looks amazing to a kitten LOL! I think it's going to be an ornamentless year. I have gotten the Dust Buster from the office... mom uses it to clear the office of kittens when she wants to turn off the lights and close the door. We'll see how good it works with kittens in a tree :D

3 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL!!! So friggen hilarious! I can barely see her though because my screen here at work is dark. So I will look when I get home.
How did you snazzy up your background? It looks fantastic!
I want to do that to. Please let me know!
Have a great day!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

oh....just email me leave me a myspace message!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Now I can see her! Too cute!