12.21.2008

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I am actually pretty good at wrapping... I get kinda anal about it too. I am also a taper... I make sure there is NO part of the wrapping that might snag and tear LOL

2. Real tree or Artificial? We have an artificial tree because of my allergies. I am allergic to trees, weeds, grasses... not to mention mold, mildew and animals - So we COULD have a real tree (and I DO love that tree smell...) but I'd probably suffer for long time :(

3. When do you put up the tree? We usually try to do it the weekend after Turkey Day, or whenever we get around to it :D

4. When do you take the tree down? ..... whenever we get to it :D

5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think I've really ever had eggnog... I'd like to try it, but I may not like it... maybe with a lot of rum ;)

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting a purple bike, and I always loved getting jammies LOL I still, to this day love jammies!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone! I totally agree with Aimee. We usually make lists and that makes it easier... either as a guideline or to buy something directly off of that list. This year we just did a Secret Santa and made a list of 3-5 things ranging from $20-40 and we buy one gift from the list for the person we picked. Hopefully next year I'll be able to afford presents for everyone :(

8. Easiest person to buy for? The person who's list I picked ;)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - but mom hasn't put anything up in the house this year... she's been really busy at work.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? This year I decided that I was going to start mailing Christmas cards... I need to start an address book. I mailed them out yesterday, so I know they are going to arrive late, but better late than never, right? I'll be more organized next Christmas, I swear.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmmmmm I don't really remember?

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love Elf too! Love Actually, Family Stone, A Christmas Story, How the Grinch stole Christmas........ the list goes on and on and on!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I can. I think I will, when I have money again, look for gifts year 'round, but I probably would start in Novemberish? I dont really know.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not really - though I should this year :D

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? 7 layer cookie bars, fudge, sugar cookies with frosting, and a ton of other stuff :D

16. Lights on the tree? PRE-LIT!!! White lights with a ton of color ornaments.... or colored lights with silver or white ornaments

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love most of them.... This Christmas (by Harry Connick Jr.!!), Christmas Canon, and that Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Eve/Sarajevo song.... there's actually too many to think of LOL

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? We usually stay home... I would LOVE to travel. We did go to Mexico City some years ago and had a blast! We stayed with my Tia at the house my dad grew up in. I love going to Mexico but I would also love to go to NYC at Christmas time or to visit Barb LOL or anywhere cold... because it's nice to visit the cold and the snow since you don't have to shovel it and you go back home afterward :D

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Easy! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Either/Or I love both :) Our tree has a star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the crowds!

23. What theme or color are you using? my parents have a red/gold color scheme

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I HATE HAM lol but that's what we usually have :( Except this year mom is making a ham and a small turkey :D YAY!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? the Sookie Stackhouse Box Set plus the 8th book, a fish tank (10 gal) so I can have some fishies.... a trip to Austin :(

If you do this tag (as you should!) tag as many people as there are days left till christmas.


I can't tag anyone because no one reads my blog regularly LOL But I guess Barb and anyone who reads lol If you don't have a blog too u can do the survey in the comments section! :D

No comments: