5.03.2009

Furlough.....

Dad's last day of work will be this coming Wednesday... he is on furlough - or temporary layoff until September or October. I know it's only temporary, but I feel like a total burden now. So, on top of looking for work in Austin, I am going to see if I can work, maybe at HEB temporarily, so that I can at least pay for the things I need. I was scared to ask for allergy medicine, not frightened scared, but nervous scared because I know that money is an issue for a while for my parents. I really really was adamant about NEVER working as a cashier again, but I'm thinking I just need to suck it up at least temporarily. I hate feeling like a burden, and I know my parents don't feel that way, but I know they wish I'd start making money LOL.


Actually, what I wish would happen is that I would get a job in Austin already! :D
Oh, well... it'll happen! I'm just super duper impatient right now... and a nervous wreck.

During times like these - this is what I crave most.


Hugs!
Adriana

No comments: