10.04.2009

OKAY - Explanation.....

I decided that I often take some pretty great photos.... and I don't blog at all anymore.... I don't feel like things are interesting enough to blog about I guess... part of it, too, is that I'm not too thrilled with things right now - this waiting part really sucks. I'm waiting to hear about this position at Fred Loya that I applied for, which would be wonderful, (I think... and hope!) and I could probably transfer to the San Antonio office sooner than later. I find out yes or no by the end of this coming week.... if I get a no, then I'll just have to wait and see if I can transfer to the SA office sometime when I've saved enough money, or paid off all the bills I owe.... whichever comes first? LOL ..... but I'd still be doing the same thing that I'm doing now - working auto claims. I don't love it.... It's a close tie with cashiering, actually, but it wins in the end because of the paycheck Hahahaha!! :)

Okay - so I started rambling... I decided to try to take a photo of something ANYTHING every day and post it on here. I don't always have my camera on me, and it's kinda bulky for my purse to keep it in there at all times, so I figured it'll be mainly with my phone. They won't be top quality photos when they're from my phone, but you'll love them regardless ;)

That's the plan - we'll see if I keep it up or not :)


To start this thing off - we have TWO photos for your viewing pleasure......

Alex - Day 1 on this Earth

And Alex now, tonight actually.... Day (give me a second...) 42

1 comment:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

awwwwww....he's beautiful!